forget the love, and move on.
no point holding onto someone who no longer loves you
Sunday, September 5, 2010 12:51 AM

AVA collegues!

Its been soooo long since i've blogged..Starting with my last day of attachment 1st.
Well, its kinda sad that i was gonna leave that place.I'm missing 2 of my collegues sooo much.Asking me if im ok whenever im alone in the lab, coz the lab is scary, and its near our fav place(cemetry)...besides that toking and joking around when doing experiments..I think rarely u get such friendly supervisors and collegues..As i said to them, i wonder if i could get those type of people in a working environment in future..But .....my supervisor has called me back to work during these 1 mth...i was ready to go back to work, but im thinking now coz i need at least 1 wk break b4 school startss.!Should i or should i not?hmm.

Oh yes, on that fri i saw some unwanted people in the train while going to work.Didnt recognize 1st but a while later i did..Was with my cousin and i was laughing and toking to her.I dont need to show that im sad coz u left me?I juz soo happy now...Only ONLY GUY is worth a GIRLS tears...soooo i'll keep the tears..Lol!Dont cry for a guy who doesnt care for you, but is juz treating you like a doll.its not worth it.!Lets leave r/s aside...

Finally we have completed our 1st sem of year 3.thats fast man.Hopefully everyone gets does well except me.I noe im gonna screw up my FYP.But again i want to thank my fellow friends Nuraini, Sam, kavi, Ry for helping me out...PS: i noe fyp is over.!hehe

Preparation of hari raya..not excited about it though..juz wanna get over and down with this festive..

Wanna upload some photos but alr deleted them from lappy..will upload later after i edit..=))

Whose that secret admirer?Should be jpsz or sumi.!!