forget the love, and move on.
no point holding onto someone who no longer loves you
Wednesday, June 9, 2010 7:57 AM

I've not blogged the past few days since my FYP ended.

Starting of, i juz want to take all my frends:nuraini, kavitha, ruiying, and sam for helping me out in my project in a way or another..i really appreciate it.Without ur suggestions an helping me out i wouldnt have completed my project in time.Thanks for being thr during my hard times.Im missing my frends and school already.Siti u're being missed too...!=))

IAP is ok, people thr are nice.2 days nothing to doo and keep rotting..and second day already late but its not our fault..ive a proj to do but its not confirmed yet..i thought i could be abit relax after fyp but stil thr is proj again!sian..Slping early everyday i hate it.!

Wanna go back to school soon!.

Gotta slp now..nitey.