forget the love, and move on.
no point holding onto someone who no longer loves you
Fault
Monday, April 5, 2010 8:12 AM

I JUZ DONT UNDERSTAND!
IS THERE ANYTHING WRONG IN ME SLPING AFTER I'M BACK FROM SCH?
Working life and school is almost the same.We are humans we get tired.I'm a human i get tired too..If i slp at 3am during exams and sch days, u think i can get slp early?Its the routine and cant be changed.When i dont slp , u people say why am i still awake.?If i'm slping, u say y i keep slping?Whts the problem?
And u tok abt me when i'm slping, u people think i cant hear what u are saying?
I'm chatting the whole night without doing work, acting like finding information, asking to check on me?HELLOOOO I DONT HAVE A BF for god sake.See whts ur elder daugther doing then u will noe ok?

hiaz....

time flies, and thr's only about 7 weeks to go..dats fast..working hard...
Nitez.