forget the love, and move on.
no point holding onto someone who no longer loves you
FYP madness
Wednesday, March 31, 2010 1:40 AM

On wed, i did my sensory for my gummy product.Really was very irritated at a point of time becuz i did about 4 trials wrongly.I mixed different amount of ingredients wrongly.Its my fault that i didnt write down properly...Stressed, and i was forgot all about my things, when kavi told me what happened at the canteen.'Are u rangit?'hahaaha..kavi next time dont do these types of crazy things again..Started sensory at abut 3.30 with pei yee all.Thanks for coming, and slowly kavi and sam helped me find for people at the tutorial room.And by 5pm i got 30 people.THANK U SO MUCH.I asked kavi to sensory.I served her, but within like 1 min, she ate all the samples, and havent even complete the taste part.Then, she asked me for a second serving.Idiotzzxzz..Instructions says no second serving allowed!hahah.

Well, after that had 2 more people left to do.So i did the sensory too..while i was doing, both the crazy girls were sending msgs through tissue paper, asking me to go n die all!wth..then i started hearing kavi laughing soo loudly.so i thought she came inside the room.Guess wht, she came inside the room by the small door where we serve people..i was looking arnd for her, and saw her lying on the floor.everyone started laughing..followed by sam entering through the small hole, then they dared me to do..I did, lucky no teacher was thr..hahaha!here are the photos:






This is very childish i noe...who started it first?but all will be memories when we leave school.haha..Went to mac, ate, and headed home at about 8.
Back to school next day with flu..hiaz..
Still 1.2 hr to go back home.quick!
Done.Bye.