forget the love, and move on.
no point holding onto someone who no longer loves you
Stressed
Tuesday, April 27, 2010 6:13 AM

Crazy girl kavi asked me to update my blog.Initially nothing to update, but now i have.

Today, took train with sam toward jurong east.Both of us were juz toking, suddenly 1 indian man came to stand beside me and leaned back to the door and gave a BIG sigh.He called his frend to stand beside him too..I quickly told sam to move away..They looked scary and drunkened.Sam said they were eyeing on me or smth...So i alighted at yew tee and wanted to take the another train.BUT they alighted too...And were going round us..Thank god nothing happened.

Hmm..well, these few days i'm getting very very irritated.Maybe its time to come, or maybe people are behaving that way.My project, family, and some others.

My project is not working at all..its 6 wks past, and tat person say he assume that i am waiting to get the formulation from the company.But i already told him in week 2 i'll be using my reciepe i took from net. Y are they blaming the students for each and everything.This not only happened to me, but also hh and sam..Self centered people.The worst part is i only got this week to confirm on my product.The following weeks i've to be prepared for my SENSORY!So stressed, keep everything to myself and trying not to cry out if not i'll be more stressed.But i juz cldnt help it that i cried terribly after coming back from school thinking about FYP. I've got the thinking that i'll fail my fYP.oh no....hiazzzzzz.....................=(((((

Another thing, dad went to put mio tv.And my fav channel is gone and i cant watch my program juz to relax myself. Juz irritates me to the max..

Lastly, a lame game created by one of my 'frend'. She said, when we see a handsome guy, we have to rate 1-5, then the number further to the others, the person will be out.Sooooo, from this we can find out who has the best taste and worst taste.HAHA!what a game ah....Ok we shall start from tmr onwardss..=)

Stress stress stress.
Nitezz.