forget the love, and move on.
no point holding onto someone who no longer loves you
Friday, July 23, 2010 8:19 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JIE SEN & ZI YING!!




Start of with 15 july, we had napfa test.So worked for half day and was happy to be back to school.Sadly, couldnt pass 2.4km.If it was put another day, i guess i would have at least pass..Nvm, those who pass, well done!=)).Since it was my bday, family celebrated when i went home..cake was lovely, and love the present from siblings and mom..thank you soo much, love you all!




On 16th july, me, sam and amanda had a date with mr stewart.Went to tb to eat at 18 chefs.Tok lots of stories, by the time we finished eating it was 8.00.So i thought i could go home and study for my FTT.Was so worried.But since stewart has a car, he asked us whr else we wanted to go..We didnt have any idea.So at last we went to hotpark first to have a walk, then headed to bukit timah to have ice-cream.Tok lots again about childhood stories.Mr stewart thanks for ur treat!! and ended up i reaching home at 12.30am, which was the latest ever time i reach home all my years when i go out with my frends.In the end, didnt study for FTT.Soo............................




Next day, FTT results:FAILED!oh gosh, sumi looked at my face expression and she started laughing.Jpsz went to sign up for FTT again.Sumi and jpsz asked me to go out and eat with them.But the day before i already decided to go home straight after FTT.Kavi, sumi, jpsz were forcing we like hell.But was tooooo stubborn.But only only and only for this i wanted to give priority to my mom..always i gave it to others.But actually these girls wanted to celeb my birthday..Since i didnt go, rf came down to admilarty to surprise me..Thanks for all your presents and efforts.But im really really very sorry for spoiling your plans and hurting u all.Usually i would come along, but this time unfortunately i didnt..i noe u guys were angry with me, but it wasnt done on purpose..really very sorry.Thanks rf and kavi for coming all the way...next time no need celeb my birthday alr....
Sam&Amanda: thanks for ur lovely card and present too.
Nuraini: thanks for ur treat yeah.=))




Today went back to school for NDP.i know it would be boring, but just wanted to go back to sch to meet my frends and watch the last yr of NDP.actually this year wasnt that bad la.and Thawit and nich congrats.made FS and our class proud ya.hehe.=))Had some food and photo taking session after that within ourselves..will miss u guys..
Thanks kavi and sam for making me laugh today after sooo long..hope the times would be back.
Glad to see nuraini, siti, sumi, jpsz, wc, rf,thawit, js, nich and all..love u all.=)
Jpsz had a good train ride with u back home....


Home sweet Home.




I'm so kind to the ones who were bad to me.
But the only reason is , u were part of my life once thats y..
Dont take it for granted.thanks. .